1.) I like the way in which the colours always seem to work with the background, symbolising a good house style.
2.) I like how on Men's health and Wired the cover photo overlays the masthead a little bit, but without covering up the full masthead.
3.) I like how symbols are used to effect (on exposed, the square brackets and the + symbol)
_____________________________________________________________________
1.) I like how on the magazine below Mojo, the colours are repeated symmetrically either side of the contents dps.
2.) I like how on the Mojo magazine, the text warps around the subject.
3.) I like how on the final contents page page numbers are incorporated into the pictures, rather than being put outside in black.
______________________________________________________________________
1.) On Wired's DPS, i love how the race track flows onto both pages whilst the text box takes up exactly one page width.
2.) I like how the 'J' on 'JayZ' is used to act as a page divider/seperator, using text creatively.
3.) I like how on Report business magazine the car takes up both pages acting as a panoramic view.















No comments:
Post a Comment